Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Rants of a pregnant Ai

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Can I just say I'm tired of being pregnant?

It's more of the physical thing actually. As much now, I can't do and enjoy things as much as everyone else is able to. I get tired more easily..and so conscious with my self. But I want to have fun and enjoy my last weeks of pregnancy and as much as possible meet friends before my birthing.


Lately, I am emotionally up and down most of the time.... I hate feeling this way! This is not the usual me. Though, I really tried all my best all the time to be more happy..and to think of happy things. Getting an email or a message from anyone and a huge hug from G really helps me a lot...hmmmm! I am on my 35 weeks of pregnancy. Can't wait to see my baby.. I guess in 3 weeks. By now.. i really wanted to let my baby out. Mind you, really physically exhausting if your pregnant...and the emotional things really follows.


Glad that today I got emails from friends...telling me that I will be alright and that they include me in their prayers. Out of the blue, really there are friends who can still remember to ask how you been...and I am so glad. Another, I got a call from my Filipina friend Lei here. Asking me how I been with my pregnancy and assured me that things will work out fine...that I just have to be strong. My heart is jumping with joy...people you least expect to contact you, are the ones who remembers you the most. So, I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who asked how things went. It’s nice to know someone out there is interested, and makes me feel special. Which is really helpful right now in my current state of well…pregnancy. Y’all are fantastic!


On the other side...Yesterday, I had fun again making strawberry shake for everyone. My mother in-law bought a basketful of fresh strawberries. So, I made strawberry shake for everyone to enjoy at this hot summer season. Hmmm...they all love it!


Here's some pics of that strawberries....




The sliced strawberries ready for the mixing.


Voila! my favorite the strawberry milkshake. Love it and I am enjoying it.






Bloggerwave

Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014