Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

This techie thing & winter

Tuesday, November 06, 2007
There's a lot of things that makes my life the past days so busy..... Being a mom and a full time housewife really demands time and energy. They all needs a lot of focus. Then, the season makes me so lazy plus a depressing feeling that I really tried to avoid. Good thing though, my little girl's smile consoles & uplifts my spirits all the time.

It's first day of snow today. Winter time once again.... muni muni and more time to stay indoors. I am wishing by now that it's going to be summer soon. Nevertheless, it demands me to do more creative things these winter days, do some more house decorating and improving this site like learning the basic html, customizing and upgrading my search engines to earn while blogging. Yes, you read it right! I'm on my way to seriously earning a moolah here. I been a member of some sites which will give me opportunity to earn. So thinking, why not grab this opps since I'm here. Not here just blogging for no cause or merely blahghing (u know what i mean). Other than this, I'm excited and so interested in making my first favicons. So, I'm crossing my fingers to learn this techie thing again. It's a bit of a challenge for me. And so, expect changes in my site the next few days. For sure, I will share my learnings in these techie world & things that keeps me busy nowadays. So that would make winter worthwhile.

Have a nice week everyone!
Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014