Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just another rants

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

If there could have been one thing I want to happen right at this very moment that is to be home....Oh no! this homesickness strikes again. Last night, I been battling with my insomnia. Part of me wants to dozed off to sleep part couldn't. Mind is longing for people back home, my family! I hate this kind of feeling, this part of adjustment. Everything seems alright and the next day isn't. But I have to fight for this stupid feeling...these are all part of the adjustment and the transition.

The next few days would be a tough one. I need to learn so many things....polish my polish language, weaning my baby from breastfeeding (that might be a tough one to handle) and learning... learning more about doing the household.

How i wish it would be springtime soon.... Please let the flowers bloom..let there be more colors again. Can't wait :-)


Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014