Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Challenging responsibilities: Motherhood

Monday, March 31, 2008
With my baby on my lap as I am trying to engrave something for today, i'm still trying to compose myself what to write next. Life is either too boring or too exciting to talk about. Today, is just one boring day with my too exciting challenging life.
No matter how we live life each day it is a challenge. Being a mom for example, is exactly the greatest challenge I am now experiencing. Before i thought I'm not capable of being one but they are all right motherly instinct will just kick in. There is no right school that can teach you how to be a great mom or a parent. Everything is up to you and of course it goes with knowing your responsibilities. Everyday is a challenging task actually when you're a mom especially a stay-at-home-mom like me. From putting baby to sleep, feeding, bathing, changing diapers & of course feeding her with good values by doing things as an example.
I admit, there were days that I wanted to scream from the top of my lungs and say 'waaahhhhh! I want to quit!' but that is not only one of the many issues a mother is facing. You get to see the real you when you are given a difficult and challenging task. Now, I came to like every challenges I have with my baby. Every moments too, is an opportunity for me not only to get to know her but myself better And to test my limits as to where i can hold on.
Just awhile ago, i saw two little girls from school with school bags on i think they are on the way home. I thought about when time comes my little girl will be in school and by that time knows she can do things on her own like walking her way home from school. I think it would another challenge and more challenging one. For sure that age, she will be independent and maybe some of her thinking & opinions contradicts with mine. Sorry to say, sometimes my mind just flips like crazy. Thinking so advance when it comes to raising my little one & how she would grow up someday. It's a natural dilemma of mother's and parents alike.
I truly know, i am not given this challenge that i don't know how to handle & for sure i can be responsible to surpass everything.
How about you? is there any challenging events in your life that you're afraid of handling or facing? whatever that challenges are, knows that you can do it..we can do it!

Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014