Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Grilling in Krakow

Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Let me catch my breath people. huh hah huh hah! heheheh!

There's a lot of things to blog about but I don't know how and where to start. One thing I can say, we had a blast in Krakow! The Filipino grill party was super successful! the weather is cooperating. Everybody really had great time catching up with everyone, pigging out and merry making.

Some of the pics will say it all...


The Filipinos (minus us coz we were busy with G upstairs feeding my little darling)
The girls busy chit-chatting



My Izabela had fun too and the darling of everyone.





And please spare me with this pic coz the preggy me been craving for mango and I got two super yummy mango from my pretty Filipina friend, Jane.


See, so happy preggy me.More krakow adventure on my next blog.



Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014