Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun Google Tag!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Exactly with this tag, a blogger friend Ummi Rosma tagged me first and now Vina tagged me again from her new domain site. So, I should heed the tag right away coz i might be tagged by another blogger friend. It would be unfair to them. Here you go girls, i am doing this fun google tag while putting my siopao in the steamer.


The Rules are- Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people."


1. Date of my birthday:



2. The place I'd like to travel to:

3. A favorite place:

4. A Favorite Thing:


5. A Favorite Food:

6. A Favorite Color:




7. The City I Live In:


8. The City I was Born in:



9. A Nickname I had:



10. A College Major:



11. Name of First Lover:



12. A Bad Habit:

13. A Hobby:



14. Current Three Wishes:




Oh whew! I'm really enjoying this tag. By the end, i can't help but think of 3 wishes. That was a bit hard for me to answer 'coz i have to think of 3 top things I wanted to have. Anyhoo, thank's Vina and Ummi Rosma for this tag.

Now, I'm done.

I am tagging along idealpinkrose of korea, claire of malaysia, lingonberry of sweden and anyone who read this tag.

Enjoy!


Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014