Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My year 2008

Sunday, January 25, 2009
Looking back...

2008 is one of the best years of my life. It is a mixed of all the essentials that this world has to offer. Family, love, motherhood and good life are given to me in full splendor.

Let me take you back to my year 2008.

My daughter turns 1 year old. Such a happy jolly little girl. She's getting smarter and clever each day.

There she is eating her first birthday cake after her birthday mass (sorry for the mess).

I hit the big 3-0! The best age knowing what you really want and seeing the world in a much colorful & wider picture.



Gift of life. Knowing that I am conceiving our second baby!

Great love. All we need is that four letter word L-O-V-E. When we all needed it, we have it. Until now, still very in-love after all those thin-younger years of singlehood. We still do like teenagers and knowing we have now a family that we can call our own. (hugs)


Who would not be proud of sharing all these things that 2008 brought to my life.

These are my year 2008 and I am still counting the coming happy years so I could proudly share to you all.

I can truly smell and understand now the real fragrance of white roses. Ayyt! (wink)



Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014