Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Still pretty preggy!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Still here! Pretty preggy. This would be my last week of pregnancy. Friday would be my due date and I am really hoping to give birth on time. As much as I would want to blog about anything but I 'd rather spare most of my extra time resting and nesting. I found myself so energize doing things at home, like cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, keeping things in order and things like that. I do not know why. This is maybe what they call 'nesting' my nesting instinct kicks in all the time. I don't find it tiring but the other way around. It relaxes me.

Anyhoo, I would not be active for awhile in the blogging circle after my birthing. I would be resting more and adjusting to a new baby at home. But if I have the chance, I'll update my site.

Take care everyone and have a nice day ahead. Wish me all the best for my safe and healthy delivery.


Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014