Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Where am I ?

Friday, June 26, 2009
My apologies for not posting for sometime now in this little blogsite of mine. Hmmm....life has been pretty busy with my little ones. Aside from that, my blogging addiction subsides and i get easily lazy writing. I know there is a lot of things to share and write about but it's just that everything seems doesn't want to sink in to my mind. If there could have been time for me, i'd rather sleep or not think & doing anything. Nevertheless, I am always thinking about blogging. This site has been my online journal for sometime now, and this where I pour out all my anxieties and depressions for the past years living away from home. There is so much to share about living here actually. Only my time doesn't allow me to blog more lately. But rest assured, i'll be posting here from time to time.

Anyways, enjoy some pics captured lately.



That's my 2 years old daughter by the way :-D



Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014