Pages

Friday, January 08, 2010

This year...

Friday, January 08, 2010
First post for the year..yey!

Oh well, all is doing well. 2010 I think promises us with lots of great thing not only for me but for my children and betterment of my family. Hurrah! we survived another year. More hopes for this year and the coming years. Hopefully trying to get back on track after having baby number 2. As of now, I am working on with the things i wanted to do for myself.... getting back with my hobbies, getting addicted with my newfound hobby and wanting to explore more other options that would somehow satisfy my indulgence with my recent activities. Hopefully this would be a great career for me. I am crossing my fingers for that.

This year I am slowly.....but i think really had to work hard on learning this Polish language. I have all the resources now but i really need to be fluent with this or else i could not do things normally.

There's so many things I wanted to do only that I am taking things slow and one step at a time. I just wanted to be sure with every step I am making. I know i will not fail if I will have the courage coupled with hardwork, everything will surely be successful.


This year.............. i do not know. One thing I know I am ready to face whatever...either all things fail or would be succesful, i know THIS YEAR is going to be a great year for me.

Cheers to that! xxx





Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014