Pages

Friday, July 09, 2010

Present!

Friday, July 09, 2010
I can’t believe how long it has been since I have been on here.

I apologize. :-(

Here’s what’s been going on in my life…

It's been a month now since my dear father in law left us forever. After two years of battling with cancer, he finally rested in peace. For sure he's now happy in heaven. But we do missed him so much.

As usual, pretty busy with my two active toddlers.

Other than blogging, sewing eats up my spare time at home if I am not busy with my kids. So, that makes me decide to make this blog too as my sewing diary. What do you think? So, i hope you will be inspired with my new found freedom and passion - sewing. Although, i made another blogsite for my sewing hobby but then, I think it is better I will keep it here in this site. It's been some weeks now that my sewing machine is lonely and collecting dust...so wanting to go to a trip at a nearby fabric shop since I have a lot of pending sewing projects.

Yey!

other than those, I have been keeping busy keeping house and trying to plan things out for a vacation next month.

Moreover, I am still here alive and still kicking. I maybe dead for some months in the blogging world but hey, i am alright and moving on. Hope to be blogging regularly soon. I hope you are all still there to drop me a note.

Happy summery day!



Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014