Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

i heart this bow headband

Tuesday, February 01, 2011
I stumble upon this blogsite from a tumbler post I am following.  So, i quickly went to her friend's site to check the creations,  And i not only like the bow headband creations  but as well as her other creations, since I am a fond of crochet and knitting though I am still learning. 

I like the color of this bow headband picture taken from her site here.
hopefully, if i win i wanted to have that. hehehe!




Definitely stunning and pretty.  This is Janelle's first give away, (oh yeah, that's her name.) So, I am trying my luck to win. I may not win in her first ever give away contest but definitely it is not the winning that matters but taking part.

Her creations are pretty inspiring too. That makes me want to go back to my younger years and being carefree once again. *wink!

So, if your fond of crochet and knitting, headed on to her site.She has an etsy shop too.

Wish me luck!


Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014