Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Funny conversation with my daughter

Friday, April 29, 2011
Yesterday i had a funny conversation with my daughter.

me: (while looking at myself in the mirror) Oh geesh! i think i gain a lot of weight lately Iza especially after easter. I have big tummy now.

Iza: oww! don't worry mommy, i have big tummy too. 


that left me laughing out loud. Lately she has so funny reactions to things and in between our conversations. But i find her opinions true with all honestly. Just like this conversation too two weeks ago...




me:  (while watching my favorite korean teleseries) I can't take this scenes anymore Izabela. It seems I will have heart attack. 


Izabela: So you turn off your laptop. 


that left me burst out laughing..but she is right..why making trouble with myself when i can turn it off. hahahah!


I really like the humor of children. Funny yet true.



Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014