Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday :-)

Monday, April 11, 2011
I am hoping that everyone had a fun weekend. Mine was a bit busy, exhausting and boring. We didn't enjoy much our Saturdays and Sundays because of our still cold weather here in Poland. 

*sigh 

I do not know when can we actually feel the heat. Though, spring has finally sprung here. Hopefully to catch spring in the park next weekend before the lenten week and before everyone would be busy preparing stuffs for easter feast. I love easter here...really very feastive and well celebrated.  

A bit sad when i read the tweet of very purple person Novita that Japan is experiencing earthquake again. My prayer goes out to Japan. Knowing I also have friends who are working and living there. Other than that, I am very asian. So, my heart goes out everyone in Asia. I called hubby and said it might hamper our planned trip this year in Asia particularly to my home country - Philippines.  But then I reasoned out that anywhere in the world is not actually safe. So he would not be scared to travel in asia this time with two kids in tow. I just actuall miz asian setting, much more the foods and the culture. Home is really where the heart is. There is no place like home. 

Today, nothing special . just ordinary Monday mornings. busy with my daughter early morning and doing some activities with my son. He still a bit sick with colds but not something bad. Anyways, i hope you all had a wonderful Monday.

Happy Monday!
Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014