Pages

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Last weekend at the park

Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Here's some pictures from Saturday at the park.

Our lovely faces...

 Recently, I love to take pictures of my shoes and feet. 



and i trying hard to master that famous flying / levitation shots. hahaha!

but look at the original picture below while i still did not crop it. My daughter i don't know amazed or find me crazy jumping. Maybe at the back of her mind was...'what the heck my mom doing?' hahah!
People around the park...



 kids are enjoying the rides so as mommy :-)


 and that is usually our weekend ends. A walk at the park, shopping with the kids, eat out with them usually just pizza and some drinks since kids likes pizza. And night time is our 'US TIME' with hubby, watching movie till we get so sleepy. Weekend is really just family time for us. 


Happy day everyone!





Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014