Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Polish Summer

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

 I am not really a summer girl. Maybe because I live in the tropics half my life, but there is something about summer that is really fascinating to me here in Poland. 

Polish summer is sometimes really hot,  sometimes it rains like crazy & makes Polish summer sometimes too cold. What other  fascinating are the colors of summer.....Flowers are in full bloom, green sceneries, sounds of a chirping birds is quite relaxing on a summery mornings while sipping your first cup of coffee or tea. Of course! I get to wear thin summer clothing and sew, sew till my back aches.

I love more fall season. I don't know why.
Though, I am not more of a summer girl but i still can't let go of summer this year. And that maybe Polish summer suits me very well now.

*wink!

Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014