Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

For that kind of shoes

Wednesday, May 22, 2013
source

I always admit, I am crazy about shoes, especially the vintage ones. 

Is it a bad habbit? 

Don't call me I'm imeldific?

 The picture above is one of the shoes I am still on a hunt and would still be my mission in my next trip to vintage flea markets. I don't care how many old people I will bump there who smells Polish vodka liquor and how many rambles of old things I will encounter, just to find such kind of vintage shoes. This is crazy maybe but that makes me giddy. 

Anyways, aside from meeting a special person today (wink), I'm happy that I can finally upload pictures here in blogger. Maybe, it has something to do with my plug-ins in my computer and I updated few features today, so that's why It can. Whatever that is. It cooperates with my mood today. 

For that kind of shoes, Wherever you are in the world right now, please show up to me very soon.

*pulls hair!

That's about it. See you still here......


Ai

Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014