Pages

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Today

Saturday, June 08, 2013
Today, I woke up well rested and feel content.  12 hours sleeping on a Friday night without interruption is such a relief. And today, makes me so grateful for :

- weeks gone by so fast.
- i feel human again.
- love is overflowing in my hearts.
- assuming someone is thinking and probably hoping to be with me.
- it's my mom's 60th birthday. 
- warm sunshine is here at last!

Counting small blessing day by day really works wonders. I always count my blessings anyway no matter how small it is. It pays back seriously.  

And I am hoping you do too!

:-)

In the middle of my busy crazy Saturday morning chasing kids in the mall, I discover this song that is so fitting to what I'm feeling recently. I'm happy.

Hugs!
<3 br="">
Ai



Post a Comment
Polish-ed Ai © 2014